Monday, May 24, 2010

Final blog post =(



Well its finally over were about to graduate and this will be my final blog post for this class. This blog is supposed to be about this class and what we have experienced and accomplished. To say the least this class has been amazing. It was so much fun and such a wonderful experience. I have learned so much more about communication and technology.
During the time I spent in this class I learned so much and I achieved so many goals. I never thought that I would be able to create a game that works but I really did and I feel so accomplished. There were many complications but through team work and a lot of help from the help desk and our class mates we created a great game. Our team learned a lot about poverty and the situation the world is in economicly.
I am so appritiative for this class because I think it will help me greatly in my future endevors. I really hope that this class stays around for future students so that they can have the same experience. I really think that this class has been amazing! Thank you so much globaloria =)


http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/User:Tiffyxoo

1 comment:

  1. Tiff,
    I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much! That's wonderful. Good luck next year! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete