Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Checking out the progress ;)

Well our assignment today is to check out the progress of a couple of other teams. I feel that all of the people in this class have made a lot of interesting progress. We are a group of highly intelligent and focused students. We are supposed to give some constructive criticism. I viewed jessamiahs page and I noticed that they were very far along. There game is really interesting and it makes me feel very behind. They have definitely met the educational idea. The other teams game i viewed was chad and ashleys. They have a lot of good drawings and they have done very well on there game so far. I think they show there work very well on there team page and they are achieving the educational goal. over all i think our class is doing very well although we still have alot to acomplish in a short period of time.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to check out your peers' game reviews. Many of you were reviewed by a peer.

    ReplyDelete